Today we’re going to chat about how much you should charge your clients for Organic Bloom frames. It’s one of the most commonly asked questions in the Organic Bloom vendor Facebook group, so we want to help you unravel the mystery a little bit.
The simple answer is: There’s no magic number that’s right for every photographer. That’s not what you wanted to hear, is it? But, know that this gives you freedom to charge as much, or as little, as you feel is necessary for your business. We want you to make a profit, and we want your clients to buy Organic Bloom frames.
To help you out a little, this article on our vendor blog is packed full of great information that will help you price Organic Bloom frames so that you and your clients are thrilled.
The most important thing to remember is that you’re running a business, and you need to make a profit. Only you (and maybe your accountant) can determine the markup that is ideal for your business.
After you’ve determined your markup, we’ve created a pricing sheet generator to help you share your prices with your clients. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Log in to www.theorganicbloom.com.
2. Click “Account” in the top toolbar to visit your dashboard. (Bloomie Tip: If you don’t see this on the toolbar, scroll up to the top of the site to show the top toolbar.)
3. On the left side of the screen, click “My Resources” under “Account.”
4. Click on the tab that says “Sales Resources,” then click to open the “Pricing Sheet Generator.”
5. Upload your logo, pick the seven sizes you want to sell the most of, and choose your markup.
6. Click “View Full Size” to generate your pricing sheet, and print it for your clients.